B&K Precision, a leading designer, and manufacturer of test & measurement solutions, has expanded its bench LCR Meter family by adding two new models. The newly added 894 and 895 models extend the family’s test frequencies up to 1MHz, offering test frequencies from 20 Hz to 500 kHz, and 20 Hz to 1 MHz, respectively. Besides, these are capable of measuring inductance, capacitance, and resistance with 0.05% basic impedance accuracy.
Moving on, both the meters offer variable AC test signal levels from 5 mVrms to 2 Vrms, a built-in DC bias source, and 3 AC current ranges via the selectable 30/50/100 ohm AC source impedance setting. With the 30 ohm setting, it provides up to 66.7 mArms drive current sufficient for testing large inductors and transformers. Moreover, the DC bias source is adjustable from -5V to 5V thus facilitating the control of DC voltage.
Carrying a wide array of test features and remote interfaces including a handler interface, the meters are ideally suitable for characterizing a wide variety of components in the production and laboratory environments.
Key Features and Specifications
• 4.3” color LCD display
• Built-in DC Bias source function
• Easy-to-view zoom display mode with voltage and current monitoring
• Auto level control
• DC resistance measurement
• Bin sorting function with pass/fail indicator
• Cable-length compensation
• 201-point programmable list-sweep function
• USB host port enabling external storage of measurement data logs, instrument setups, and screenshots.
B&K Precision’s 894 and 895 bench LCR meters can be availed with a three-year warranty at the price of USD 3,625 and USD 5,525 respectively.
Filed Under: News