Named as MAX49017, Maxim Integrated’s Dual microPower Comparator promises several upgrades including push-pull output and built-in voltage references. The designers have adhered to highest industry standards while designing it. This specific detail helped this device earn AEC-Q100 certification making it an ideal choice for automotive applications. It means MAX49017 can be used in various advanced automotive applications like ADAS modulus, infotainment head units, as well as battery monitoring systems.
Features Worth Noticing
MAX49017 is loaded with some of the most amazing features. The most noteworthy ones are stated below:
- A beyond-the-Rails™ input mode.
- The supply voltage range extending from 1.7V – 5.5V. It allows the comparator to work at various voltage values like 5V, 3V, 2.5V, 1.8V, and so forth.
- microPower operating current equalling 1.35μA Its maximum current consumption goes up to 2.55μA. Both values work wonders with respect to lower battery power consumption.
- Its’ temperature reference is greater than 1% at normal room temperature and above 2.5% in high temperature.
- The tiny dimensions of 2mm x 2mm along with 8-TDFN packaging saves ample space on the board.
- The propagation delay is greater than 10μs.
- It allows automotive safety integrity level (ASIL) compliance.
- Its AEC-Q100 qualification allows gain of information for the complete list of /V parts.