Mouser Electronics Inc. is now stocking Harwin’s Gecko-MT 1.25mm mixed layout connectors. These new connectors blend the 2A Gecko signal with 10A power contacts in a very compact and lightweight shell.
The Gecko-MT Connectors were designed for high-performance applications that stay operational under most extreme environmental conditions. Small aspects like Size, Weight and Power (SWaP) play a crucial role under the most trying situations. These connectors address such requirements with utmost precision.
The Gecko-MT connectors can be availed in board-to-board, cable-to-cable, and cable-to-board alternatives. The pin layouts offered for these alternatives include 2+8+2 and 1+8+1 contact configurations.
Features that matter most
The list of most appreciable features includes:
- Mate-before-lock stainless steel jackscrews in both reverse and standard fix.
- Assured secure connection.
- Lightweight metal hoods for additional cable protection as well as shielding.
- 100G shock and 20G vibration resilience.
- Operational temperature range extends from -65 to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Ability to meet extremely harsh environmental conditions related to satellite designs, battery management, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), and robotics.
- 4 finger Beryllium Copper signal contact.
- Vertical & right-angle versions.
- Gecko Backshell compatibility.
- Cable assemblies can be availed on request.
- Lower outgassing.
- Highly compact size standing at 1.25mm in-between signal pins.
- Mixed current capacity ranging between 10A-2A per contact.
The Gecko-MT connectors have a universal application that ranges from motorsport to aviation, electrical vehicles, security, defence, and space missions.
Mouser plans to empower innovation in design engineers through its unsurpassed customer service, advanced technologies, and broad product line. You can reach out the official site of Mouser to check out the latest additions and new ways to search what you have been looking for. You can also find lots of application notes, supplier-specific reference designs, engineering tools, and technical design information on the site.