Content Writer / News Editor
Engineers Garage seeks a creative writer with thorough skills of writing captive and alluring contents for the company’s website.
Qualification: Any Specialization, Communication, English, Journalism
· To conceptualize, create and edit assigned content for audience.
· Should filter information into clear and concise text and have ability to present content in the most engaging manner.
· Ability to transform content into alluring news piece.
· Develop grammatically correct and quality content across different verticals.
· Analyze information from multiple sources (SME, Offline and Online) and use them to create original documents for a wide variety of corporate and academic clients.
· Analyze content and break down data into different logical formats and structures.
· Write creative, unique, and relevant online content for articles, websites, blogs and other emerging formats.
· Conceptualize flow charts and info graphics that can be developed by the web designers and graphic team.
· Have knowledge of using professional social media platforms including LinkedIn, Google + and Twitter.
· Be aware of IT and web jargons.
· Meet aggressive deadlines and maintain discretion and confidentiality.
Writing Technical Editing Blogs Articles Social Media Web Technologies
Desired Candidate Profile
· Good communication skills and proficiency in spoken and written English in order to communicate with remote team members.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Knowledge and experience in the fields of electronic and electrical will be an added advantage.
· Impeccable knowledge of English grammar and spellings.
· Proactive individual with self-starting capabilities and a good team player.
· Ability to approach information sources and ask the right questions to gather the most accurate information.
· Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and manage multiple projects, and work effectively in a team.
· Familiarity with Google Drive, IDEs and any programming language will be a plus.
Filed Under: Uncategorized