· Read content and correct for errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar
· Rewrite copy to make it easier for people to understand
· Verify facts, using standard reference sources
· Evaluate submissions from writers to decide what to publish
· Work with writers to help their ideas and stories succeed
· Plan the content of publications according to the publication’s style and editorial policy
· Develop story and content ideas while being mindful of the audience
· Allocate space for the text, photos, and illustrations that make up a story
· Approve final versions submitted by staff
· Desired Candidate Profile
· Good communication skills and proficiency in spoken and written English in order to communicate with remote team members.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Knowledge and experience in the fields of electronic and electrical will be an added advantage.
· Impeccable knowledge of English grammar and spellings.
· Proactive individual with self-starting capabilities and a good team player.
· Ability to approach information sources and ask the right questions to gather the most accurate information.
· Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and manage multiple projects, and work effectively in a team.
Filed Under: Uncategorized