What is this?
This is a device which will detect the organic living organisms when it is come in contact. It will send the signal in the form of electric current. If the organism is big enough, then the amount of current as a signal will found out the size of the organism. If the size of the organism is very big like an elephant then the amount of current will be very high. Oh…… this is a task to do. Let talk about how it actually works.
How it works?
I usually make very easy circuits for you so that very weak student in electric current can also be able to understand it and make it. So here it go…..
It only works with 2 transistors. Both PNP and NPN. Just you should have two transistors and by connecting it in the particular pattern and then you will be ready with that.
What you should know?
1. About NPN transistor: An NPN (negative-positive-negative) contains common base, common emitter and common collector.
2. About PNP transistor: An PNP (positive-negative-positive) also contains common base, common emitter and common collector.
2 transistors (NPN and PNP), connecting wires, battery, an aluminium foil and a bulb.
Fig. 1: Imageof NPN and PNP transistors
1. Take everything in front of you.
Fig. 2: Overview of transistor circuit used for detection of living being
2. Now start making the as shown in the figure.
3. Connect everything by seeing in the figure.
What you should remember:
There are so many thing to remember and you have to do it very carefully.
1. Never connect it with high voltage.
3 2. Always use circuit powered with battery. This is a safe decision for the user.
3. You may get mild shock if you connect it with high voltage.
Brief description on this:
How you can use it?
1. There are so many ways to use it. Some you it as an animal trapper when any animal comes to eat the pray or their food in the cage in which this circuit is fix. When he will tough the sensor it will be activated and the cage will close. You may also do this as this is very easy and compatible. You can trap rat by this whenever any rat will touches it the signal will be sent and the rat will be trapped.
2. There are also man who uses it to make very exiting circuits by making it in the secrete touch pad. In this they will attach it in such an area from where any organic living being passes and then you see the circuits send signal when any one pass though it and we get the message that it is coming and we can prepare for that or we can make it automatic.
3. Some of the human in this world use it as a password. In this there will be more than 100 buttons and one of the buttons is connected to the transistor and the rest of the buttons with the high voltage current. The actual person can open it or touch in the correct button. And the thief will not be able to do this. He will get the electric shock. And he will be caught.
How company use it.
1. Earlier it was used in the mobile or portable items. Now also it is being used in some machines. Till it is in your hand the machine will responded if you leave it, it will go to the sleeping mode.
2. It is used in some machines to avoid electric shock to a man who is touching that machine.
It will stop passing electricity from there and you can be saved there.
1. The circuit should not be so untidy that you only forget the wiring and get electric shock.
2. You should connect everything properly.
3. No one should be allowed to test it.
4. Don’t use less resistor use high value resistors to make a signal not to an electric current.
5. There is an advantage in this that the circuit will not give you electric shock.
Species Catching Plate
Species catching Plate
Making this circuit is very easy and risk free you all can make it very easily.
Fig. 3: Overview of transistor circuit used for detection of living being
- 10. In the data analysis end we will have de-multiplexer (HEF4514B_CNV ) which is 1:16 so that 6 wires which has came from the sensor board will be again changed into 96 wires.