Engineers Garage seeks proficient embedded system trainers having interest in teaching, training, designing programs and delivering workshops on new technologies.
- Responsible for delivering workshops & training programs, module preparation, queries handling of students
- Planning, Coordinating and Consulting on the new technologies
- Understanding the architecture, feasibility study and giving technical presentation.
- Actively participating in the exhibitions, competitions and demonstrations organized by the company
- Designing new courses and programs for training students
- Research & Development on other embedded system platform
Skill set & Job Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of Embedded System, Microcontroller 8051, AVR, PIC, ARM, Raspberry Pi etc.
- Innovative thinking to architect and develop projects
- Knowledge of embedded c
- Analytical, logical and critical thinking ability
- Effective training delivery
- Flair for teaching, mentoring and guiding students
- Pleasing personality, positive attitude
- Good English communication & documentation skills
Key skills: Microcontroller 8051, Arduino, PIC, Raspberry, Documentation Skills, Presentation, Electronic Basics – Theory & Practical, R&D
Filed Under: Uncategorized