Turnkey recently introduced its advanced GNSS LNA (Low-Noise Amplifier) FEMs (Front-End Modules) named as Sky65933-11 and SKY65943-11. These are quite compact solutions that come with Skyworks’ proprietary TC-SAW filters designed specially for IoT applications like personal navigation devices, asset trackers, drones, action cameras, and smartwatches. These connectivity solutions can be easily integrated by IoT device makers and wireless modules manufacturers.
The main question that comes into play is what these connectivity solutions have to offer. The major offerings are as follows:
● Very very low leakage current that works in favor of battery powered IoT devices.
● Single DC supply for design simplicity and flexibility.
● Integrated post and pre-filter LNA and matches to bring down PCB area v/s a discrete implementation.
Major features of SKY65933-11:
● Package: 16L 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.7 mm
● Supply range goes from 1.62 up to 3.3 V.
● This one completely integrates with all functional blocks without any external component.
Major features of SKY65943-11:
● Package: 10L 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.65 mm.
● Supply range for this one goes from 1.5 up to 2.85 V.
● P1dB compression point and exceptional out-of-band rejection.
Filed Under: News