IBASE Technology Inc. recently unveiled its MAF800 industrial-grade AI computer series. The new product line is ideal for factory and machine vision automation facilities that use automation for deep-learning based defect inspection and shop floor processes.
Typically, such facilities either use VGR (Vision-Guided Robotics) or AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) for such purposes.
- A compact fanless design.
- High-performance 8th Gen Intel Core™ i7-8700 processor
- Wide-ranging connectivity with three GigE LAN ports along with six USB 3.0 ports.
- Smooth integration in multi-camera machine vision applications.
- Operating temperature range: -10C to 50C.
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, dual channel, Max. 32GB.
- 1 x M.2 2280 M Key.
- Three additional configurations of modular MAF800: MAF800-L2E, MAF800-2E, and MAF800-E. These are based on SUMIT module constituted by a serial port module and four PoE ports.
- MAF800 has a 9-36V extensive-range DC input along with a 12V DC input for PoE modules and graphics cards.
- Compatible with both Linux Ubuntu and Windows 10 operating systems.
The MAF-800-L2E and MAF800-2E come loaded with some extra features, such as:
- An additional I/O expansion compartment with a PCle slot for I/O control cards.
- A PCle (x16) slot that fits into a graphic card for additional computing power to assist in AI related tasks in real time.
- 2/PCLe slot for M.2 Profibus/Wifi/AI cards.
Filed Under: News