Infineon’s exhibits of new, innovative electronics solutions will be shown in the Ballroom San Polo 3405 and 3406 , located at The Venetian Hotel, Level 3, Foyer East. Infineon is also participating in digital CES 2022. More information is available here.
Also, don’t miss the panel entitled “Unlocking Innovation and New Applications with Radar,” on Thursday, January 6th, 2022 from 11:00-11:40 a.m. PT, located in the LVCC North Hall N259. This 40-minute moderated panel will include Infineon’s VP of Power and Sensor Solutions Preet Sibia, along with executives from Google, Blumio, Texas Instruments and Ford.
“Reimagine Innovation” with IoT
The company will also highlight an extensive range of sensor, microcontroller, and power electronic products for the IoT. Demonstrations will include:
- The XENSIV radar sensors to help devices detect motion
- REAL3 3D imager family with highly integrated time-of-flight (ToF) sensors
- XENSIV PAS CO2 sensor to track the CO 2 in the environment
- A smart sleep monitoring device to monitor breathing using Infineon’s XENSIV 60 GHz mm-wave radar chip, developed in collaboration with Tsingray Technology
- Smart switching solutions in collaboration with Amber
- Aportfolio of USB-PD chargers and adapters.
Successful IoT solutions rely on secured connectivity from any device and any location, and Infineon demonstrations will showcase how the company creates trust in the digital world that allows users, enterprises and organizations to unleash the full potential of the IoT.
Innovations highlighted in this category include:
- AIROC Bluetooth devices for audio and IoT applications
- CIRRENT Cloud ID, a service that automates cloud certificate provisioning and IoT device-to-cloud authentication
- OPTIGA Authenticate S, a hardware-based security solution for any device authentication challenge
- OPTIGA Trust M – a high-end security solution that provides an anchor of trust for connecting IoT devices to the cloud.
To “Reimagine Innovation” with dependable Electronics, the company will highlight the semiconductor backbone of the technologies that support automotive megatrends: electro-mobility, automated driving, connectivity and cybersecurity.
Drawing on decades of automotive expertise, demonstrations will highlight dependable electronics for cybersecurity, sensor fusion, and vehicle electrification.
- Semper NOR Flash Memory family for critical safety features
- SEMPER Secure Flash Memory
- REAL3 automotive imager-based on 3D ToF technology for accurate and robust depth sensing
- TRAVEO and TRAVEO II automotive microcontroller product families for conventional, hybrid, and virtual gauge instrument cluster
Highlighting innovative applications of Infineon components, REE Automotive will be displaying its vision of the future of e-Mobility enabled by fully flat platforms including the integration of AURIX microcontrollers into REEcorner, and REEcenter ECUs.
Filed Under: Automotive, IoT applications, News