We are now accepting projects on the applications of AVR. All innovators and creators with creative ideas are invited to participate in the program. All you have to do is just put on your thinking caps and start bringing your ideas to reality on hardware.
The overall idea is to provide a platform for the author to Learn, share knowledge, get recognition and earn an honorarium at the same time.
2. What can you submit?
Detailed and well designed projects on the applications of AVR which are exceptionally knowledgeable and original. It should not be mere modification from the other places. Presented with the clarity and should be well thought provoked. They should be unique and has never been used before.
3. Submission guidelines
· The project should be a working model and should have been implemented on hardware.
· Mere simulation work or papers or ideas will not be accepted.
· The work which already exists on the EG website or any simple modification of the same will not be accepted.
· The work should be submitted in doc/docx format only and should contain the following:
a.) All circuit diagram
b.) Images of Hardware
d.) Originally written description with the best possible explanation of the construction and working.
e.) Working Videos (You can also send the you tube link if the video is too large.)
f.) It should be original, creative and well presented.
g.) Personal Details: Name, Email-ID, Contact number, Profession, City & Country, soft copy of passport size photograph
4. How many Projects can you submit and what is the minimum word limit?
You are free to submit any number of projects to be uploaded on EG. There is no limit from our side.
5. Information on payout
A payout of maximum INR 1500/US$30 for the accepted projects . Payments will be done via direct account transfer for Indian Residents. For contributors outside India payments will be done via Paypal only. The bank details will be collected by our teams on acceptance of your work. The payout is dependent on quality, creativity, presentation and clarity.
6. What is the condition for signing up as an author under this scheme?
1. You will have to fill up the form with all necessary details as a login user. Along with the form you have to submit the topic of your project. The link is http://www.engineersgarage.com/invites-avr-projects
2. Submit your project with all necessary details at email@example.com
7. What are the dead lines?
Last Date of submission of project- 10/05/2013
Information of acceptance/rejection- 20/05/2013
Payout Date – 31/05/2013
8. Terms of Service
1. Applications need to be designed using only AVR microcontroller.
2. All projects which are selected under this scheme will be informed on the 20th of May 2013 by email.
3. All projects shall be published on the EG portal.
4. Team EG will be the final authority to decide on the acceptance of the work under this scheme.
5. Engineers Garage will hold all the copyrights of the work and it cannot be published anywhere else in any form without prior permission from us.
Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org.