Maxim Integrated‘s MAXREFDES103# is a wrist-worn wearable form factor that provides algorithm processing functions with high sensitivity for health-sensing applications.
It works as a health sensor band platform, equipped with a biometric sensor hub and an enclosure.
Additionally, it has an embedded algorithm for SpO2 and heart rate that processes PPG signals from the Analog-Front-End (AFE) sensor (MAX86141).
Raw data and algorithm output can easily be streamlined from Bluetooth to PC GUI or Android app for customized development, evaluation, and demonstration. Users can find software, firmware, and design files on the Design Resources tab. The board is already available for purchase.
● A three-axis accelerometer
● Photoplethysmography (PPG)
● Sleep quality library, respiration rate, and heart-rate variability algorithm
● MAX32664 sensor hub and MAX86141 PPG analog front-end
● Wearable health band form factor.
● Wrist-based embedded blood oxygen saturation (SpO 2 ), heart-rate algorithm
● Windows and Android GUIs
● Heart signal data tracker
● Health-care tracker
● Wearable sports watch
Filed Under: Components, News