Maxim Integrated‘s MAX17662BEVKITA# evaluation kit (EV kit) offers a proven design that evaluates the synchronous step-down DC-DC converter and high efficiency of the MAX17662B. The EV kit also offers 3.3V/2A at the output with an input supply of 4.5 to 36V.
The switching frequency of the EV kit has been preset at 500kHz, enabling it to provide optimum component size and efficiency. It is also equipped with adjustable soft -start, adjustable input under-voltage lockout, and open-drain active-low RESET signal.
The complete framework of this kit has been optimized for thermal performance.
● Fully tested and assembled.
● Certified PCB layout
● Complete over-temperature and over-current protection
● Open-drain Active-low RESET Output with an adjustable soft-start time
● Enables resistor-programmable UVLO threshold
● 500kHz switching frequency; 3.3 output voltage
● Yields up to 2A output current and works across a wide range of input supply
● Wall transformer regulation
● Industrial control power supplies.
● High-voltage, single-board systems.
● General-purpose point-of-load, with distributed supply regulation
● Base station power supplies
Filed Under: Components, News