Maxim’s MAX25249/MAX25249B are highly efficient, four-output PMICs capable of integrating a high-PSRR LDO and DC-DC converters along with UV/OV monitoring over all kind of outputs.
Here, OUT1 is a One-Ampere high-voltage synchronous step-down converter that works with power over car battery or coaxes. The other two, OUT3 and OUT2 low-voltage synchronous step-down converters work from OUT1 and offer an output voltage range of 0.8 – 3.987V.
OUT2 is capable of delivering1.2A current for high-speed serializers and high-megapixel cameras. OUT3, on the other hand, is capable of delivering just 0.5A current. This amount is enough to power up secondary rails of serializer, imagers, and the MCUs.
OUT4 is a low-noise, low-voltage high-PSRR LDO for the imager power. All buck converters present in it can reach ±1.5% output voltage accuracy over the temperature range, load, and line. All kind of undervoltage and overvoltage faults are kept in check with ±1.3% precision across the set voltage. The errors are communicated via active-low RESET.
- Ideal for Automotive Environment
- AEC-Q100 Certified.
- Grade1 Automotive Temperature Range: -40 degrees Celsius – +125 degrees Celsius
- Packaging: 3.5mm x 3.5mm 20-Pin TQFN Packaging
- Best Short-Circuit and overtemperature protection.
- Current Mode along with Forced-PWM operation.
- Features and Diagnostics
- Redundant Reference
- ASIL-B Compliance
- ±1.3% OV/UV Monitoring Precision
- ±1.5% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Multiple Small Size Functions
- 2MHz Functionality
- LDO for Camera Sensor, it yields 50dB at 1kHz.
- Active-Low RESET with Open-Drain or Push-Pull Output
- Two Synchronous Low-Voltage Buck Converters
- 1A Synchronous High-Voltage Buck Converter
- Input Voltage Range from 4.5 – 36V.
- 3-4V Output Voltage in 50mV steps.
Filed Under: Components, News