Mouser Electronics recently introduced the TDK PiezoListen ultra-thin speakers. These advanced speakers can virtually transform any given surface into a speaker without influencing or compromising its existing structural design.
Users simply need to connect these high-power actuators directly with any LCD and OLED display along with back covers of display panels. This enables the sound to directly emanate from the screen, resulting in dynamic richness, volume, and range.
PiezoListen Speakers make use of multilayered TDK’s PZT piezo ceramic material sheets that are attached via VIA hole to attain low-end profile with high sound pressure and high displacement. These devices can be availed in dimensions as small as 0.7 mm x 10mm x 20mm with a maximum power output of 2-100Ω impedance.
TDK PiezoListen speakers are most suitable for power, medical, and commercial applications. These can range from audio systems to automotive infotainment, smartphones, PCs, tablets, surround sound systems, and televisions.
● Operating temperature ranges from -10 to 60° C
● Easily attaches directly to LCD and OLED displays and back covers of all screens
● Adjustable acoustic design, which takes care of the existing set design
● 2-100Ω impedance
● Maximum output power of 34W
● Weighs less than 12 grams
● Ultra-thin speakers
● 1kHz – 20kHz frequency range with high sound pressure equalling 80dB.
● Audio systems
● Automotive infotainment systems
● Surround sound system
Filed Under: Components, News