iBASE recently introduced its SignaturePro SP-63E multi-port video-wall signage player. A unique product, it is equipped with Intel vPro Core processors and Intel Arria 10FPGA modules and Intel MARS (Media Accelerator Reference Software) technology.
The integrated processor platform of SP-63E allows it to offer cost-effective video wall solutions with a promise of optimum performance. It can handle up to 12 HDMI displays created with hardware EDID simulation, display monitoring functions, and last frame capture. This deadly combination of technologies makes this signage player a breakthrough in the industry.
SP-63E capitalizes the Intel software technology and platform to expand its abilities. Most in-trend signage players are capable of supporting just 2-4 HDMI multi-display simultaneously, SignaturePro SP-63E is few steps ahead of all as it can support 12 multi-display with better visual performance and speedier streaming of content.
The Intel platform also allows this product to integrate with Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit that paves way for future expansion with analytics with the help of neural network inference as well as deep learning technology for more developed AI workload.
Most noteworthy features
- 4x DDR4-2666/2400 DIMM, Maximum 64GB.
- 2x SATA III 2.5” HDD with RAID 1 support.
- Supports 8th/9th Generation Intel® Core™ desktop processors.
- 2x USB 3.1, 1x D-Sub, and 2x USB 3.0 for RS232.
- 12x HDMI 1.3 with in-built hardware EDID emulation function.
- 1x M.2 for 4G LTE, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi.
- iSMART Observer remote monitoring and intelligent energy-saving technologies.
- Rugged and robust design.
- Digital I/O, vPro, TPM (2.0), IAMT(11.6), and watchdog timer.
- 1x Mini PCI-E for 4G LTE, Bluetooth, mSATA, Wi-Fi options.
In the words of maker
Archer Chien, the Director of the digital signage product line at iBASE, says, “iBASE takes pride in designing the powerful Intel® based SP=63E system, the world’s first multi-port signage solution with last frame capture and display monitoring functions. Our customers always look forward to this type of platform that delivers superior performance, high integration, greater scalability and lower maintenance cost.”