MNCs all over the world are striving hard to manage and meet the data and analytics workloads. This has resulted from the rising demand of Data Centers and High Performance Computing (HPC). Under such circumstances,Terasic’s TR10a-HL2 comes as a saving grace, it helps companies get over the performance limitations imposed by outdated hardware structures.
Fig. 1: BLock Diagram of Terasic’s TR-10a HL2 Acceleration Card
A completely new design, the TR10a-HL2 Acceleration Card has been designed to grant data center and cloud applications with flexibility, speed, and agility. It leverages the potential of Intel Arria 10 for groundbreaking performance and speed. Other noteworthy features include:
- PCle x16 edge connectors with 2 PCLe Gen3 x8 interfaces
- 40Gbps QSFP+ module.
- 2x throughput rate as compared to other 10 Acceleration cards powered by Arria.
- Independent banks of QDRII+ SRAM promising 237.6Gbps bandwidth.
- Rich and powerful hardware designs.
All these features lend it with an ability to reach highest computing performance as well as lowest costings for Data Center and HPC applications.
- Test & measurement
- High frequency trading
- Hardware security solutions and gateways
- Data Center Acceleration
Can It Offer Customized Solutions?
Yes, it can help in creation of customized solutions that perfectly fit the needs and requirements of its clients. The credits can be given to Terasic’s expertise in FPGA software and hardware. Also, Terasic is capable of creating the most advanced FPGA-based products that can cater very specific requirements. Whether you are looking for highly optimized systems or ready-to-use systems, you can have it all.
Things to Look Out For
- Intel Arria 10 GX FPGA
- Paves way to ultra-low latency and direct connectivity to 4 external 40G QSFP+ modules.
- Dual PCLe Gen3 x 8 Interface.
- High-Speed Parallel Flash memory
- Very compact size with a passive thermal solution that perfectly fits into 1U/2U chassis.
Filed Under: News