Hirose Electric FH63S One-Action Lock Shielded FPC/FFC Connectors are 0.5mm pitch flexible printed circuit connectors with a patented single-action flip-lock technology. The FH63S connectors feature a ground pin to work with shielded FFC for EMI prevention and optimum signal integrity while supporting HDMI 1.4a, USB 3.0, Embedded Display Pot 1.3, and V-by-One HS protocols. The connectors combine a 13N insertion with activation of the single-action flip-lock and a retention force of 19.5N in a -55°C to +125°C operating temperature range. Applications include cameras, laptops, gaming consoles, smart TVs, medical equipment, industrial control systems, servo amplifiers, and automotive applications. The Hirose Electric FH63S One-Action Lock Shielded FPC/FFC Connectors are designed for automated pick-and-place assembly processes and offer flux and solder wicking prevention.
- Supports Embedded Display Port 1.3, HDMI 1.4a, USB 3.0, and V-by-One HS
- One-action lock improves workability and is ideal for robot assembly
- Independent spring with a two-point contact design for high contact reliability (wiping effect reduces contact failure due to foreign matter)
- +125°C heat resistance, passed various strict tests for automotive use
- Easy FPC insertion and high retention force
- Shielded FFC is available for EMI prevention
- Gaming consoles
- Smart TVs
- Medical equipment
- Industrial control systems
- Servo amplifiers
- Automotive applications
- 0.5A rated current
- 50VAC/DC rated voltage
- 150VAC withstanding voltage for 1 minute
- 500MΩ or more insulation resistance (100VDC)
- -55°C to +125°C operating temperature range
- 10-time mating durability
Sponsored Content by Mouser Electronics
Filed Under: Sponsored Content
Questions related to this article?
👉Ask and discuss on EDAboard.com and Electro-Tech-Online.com forums.
Tell Us What You Think!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.