Qorvo recently announced addition of an innovative RF portfolio of LNA and FEM modules, amplifiers, and filters in its range of products. All these new add-ons will cater an extended range of systems like CATV broadband, base stations, and 5G systems. It eases lot many mammoth tasks for designers across the globe. Here is a breakdown of all new products:
1. 26-30GHz GaN Front End Module: Known as QPF4001, its main features are as follows:
● TX small signal gain: 27dB.
● Frequency range: 26-30GHz.
● TX linear power stands at 23dBm @ 3%EVM
● RX noise figure = 3.5dB
● RX small signal gain is at 17dB
● Perfect for 5G wireless base terminals and stations.
● 5x4x1.8mm laminate QFN package.
Fig. 1: QPF4001
2. Dual Channel Switch LNA Module: Named as QPB9337, its noteworthy features include:
Fig. 2: QPB9337
● 32-pin 6x6mm leadless SMT packaging.
● 2.3-3.8GHz functional range.
● Second LNA with bypass mode.
● 8W max average Pin in Tx mode.
● 1.3dB NF @ 3.5 GHz.
● Most suitable for 5G mMIMO & wireless systems.
3. Band 7 BAW Duplexer: Named as the QPQ1270, it has following noteworthy points:
Fig. 3: QPQ1270
● It offers high rejection at some key frequencies.
● 2×2.5×1.015mm SMP package.
● Lower passive intermodulation available.
● Much lower insertion loss.
● High power: 30dBm over DL @ +95C.
● Perfect for small level cell base stations.
4. 28dB CATV Power Doubler Amplifier 47-1000MHz: Named as QPB8957 it has following:
Fig. 4: QPB8957
● BW = 47-1218MHz.
● Shows high gain at 28dB @ 1000MHz.
● Highly adjustable bias.
● Perfectly suitable for DOCSIS 3.0 as well as all kind of broadband CATV systems.
● 56dBmV/ch virtual 1.2GHz @ 19dB tilt.
● 40-pin 5x7mm QFN package.
● Flawless composite distortion.
Very compact size 40P 5.0 x 7.0 QFN.
Filed Under: News