Renesas Electronics, a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, is showcasing the Renesas IoT Sandbox at IoT Asia 2017 on 29th and 3oth March, in Singapore. This IoT Sandbox is a comprehensive cloud-based environment for customers and partners who want to prototype their IoT solutions, thus helping them to accelerate their innovative ideas to the market.
Discussing more on the Sandbox, it facilitates personalized data intelligence for system developers working with the company’s Synergy Platform, the RL78 and RX Family of MCUs, and the RZ Family of MPUs. Besides, it would help the developers to easily work on end-to-end prototypes for home appliances, wearables, building automation, and other IoT products through the use of near-real-time data for personalized intelligent actions.
About Renesas IoT Sandbox
Renesas IoT Sandbox is powered by cloud services from Medium One, a leading IoT Data Intelligence Company. The Sandbox brings together all the necessary components in order to guide the designers and developers on a clearer path from prototype to production. It integrates the company’s embedded MCUs and software enabling several functions like:
• Collecting and locally analyzing data from a variety of sensors.
• Controlling the peripherals output like touch screen displays and actuators.
• Connecting to wireless radios and wired interfaces.
Highlights at the Renesas Booth
• PLC Smart Sockets (RFCOM Technologies Pte Ltd partner demonstration)
• Waste Management Solution (Nextan Pte Ltd partner demonstration)
• Smart Parking System (Nextan Pte Ltd partner demonstration)
Filed Under: News