Silicon Labs BGM220 Explorer Kit is designed for IoT devices using the BGM220P Wireless Gecko BLUETOOTH® Module. The BGM220P Module is based on the EFR32BG22 System-on-Chip, ideal for developing energy-friendly connected IoT applications.
The Silicon Labs BGM220 Explorer Kit includes a mikroBUS™ socket and Qwiic® connector, allowing users to add features to the Kit with a large selection of off-the-shelf boards from MikroE, Sparkfun, AdaFruit, and Seeed Studios. Additionally, the Kit features a USB interface, an on-board SEGGER J-Link debugger, one user-LED, and a button.
Connecting external hardware to the BGM220 Explorer Kit can be achieved using the 20 breakout pads which present peripherals from the BGM220P Wireless Gecko such as I2C, SPI, UART, and GPIOs. The mikroBUS socket allows inserting mikroBUS add-on boards that interface with the BGM220P through SPI, UART, or I2C. The Qwiic connector can be used to connect hardware from the Qwiic Connect System through I2C.
- User LED and push button
- 20-pin 2.54mm breakout pads
- mikroBUS™ socket
- Qwiic® connector
- SEGGER J-Link on-board debugger
- Virtual COM port
- Packet Trace Interface (PTI)
- 1x BGM220 Explorer Kit board (BRD4314A)
- BGM220P Wireless Gecko Module with 76.8 MHz operating frequency, 2.4GHz ceramic antenna for wireless transmission, 512kB flash, and 32kB RAM
- One LED and one push button
- On-board SEGGER J-Link debugger for easy programming and debugging, which includes a USB virtual COM port and Packet Trace Interface (PTI)
- MikroBUS™ socket for connecting click boards™ and other mikroBUS add-on boards
- Qwiic® connector for connecting Qwiic Connect System hardware
- Breakout pads for GPIO access and connection to external hardware
- Reset button
Sponsored Content by Mouser Electronics
Filed Under: Sponsored Content