Job Location: Jaipur
Experience: Min 1 year
Qualification: B.Tech and M.Tech or B.Sc and M.Sc
1. Knowledge and experience in the fields of electronic and electrical will be an added advantage
2. Responsible for researching, documenting, editing, posting and updating the technical articles related to Electronic Industry, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures, checklists, technical specifications and other procedures.
3. Ensures accuracy of documents. Corrects technical and editorial errors and may participate in rewrites if needed.
4. Read content and correct for errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar, rewriting articles, if required
5. Overseeing the layout, appearance and content of technical articles
6. Proofreading all the Content before going publishing
7. Verify facts, using standard reference sources
8. Plan the content of publications according to the publication’s style and editorial policy
9. Ensures final materials clearly and effectively communicate the technical information and data to appropriate audiences.
10. Ensures documents are developed in accordance with the requested specifications; and collects and accumulates appropriate technical information through researching and analyzing technical data and publications, test procedures, design specifications/documentation, software description documents, engineering documents
Desired Candidate Profile
1. Good communication skills and proficiency in spoken and written English in order to communicate with remote team members.
2. Proficient with Microsoft Office.
3. Impeccable knowledge of English grammar and spellings.
4. Proactive individual with self-starting capabilities and a good team player.
5. Ability to approach information sources and ask the right questions to gather the most accurate information.
6. Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and manage multiple projects, and work effectively in a team
Filed Under: Uncategorized