Along with all other Systems On Modules (SOM), Sitara SOMs can now be availed in following configurations as well:
● AM3359-SOM-512-IND along with 512MB SLC NAND flash on board.
● AM3359-SOM-IND long with AM3359CZBZA80 that can run on 800MHz.
● AM3352-SOM-512 IND with 512MB SC NAND flash on GHz.
● AM3352-SOM along with AM3352CZBZ100 clocked at 1Ghz.
● AM3352-SOM with AM3352CZBZ100 hat 1Ghz.
Sitara internal bootloader is incapable of handling big NAND flash memories, so for now you can make best out of 512MB for present design. Also, Sitara will be sending SOM204 version embedded with eMMC in markets by end of this year which will allow one to use eMMC flash options upto 64GB.
Filed Under: News