Skyworks recently introduced the SKY66119-11, an advanced high performance transmit/receive FEM (Front-End Module) that offers range extension for IoT (Internet of Things) applications including smart metering as well as the ISm (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) systems. The major features of SKY66119-11 are as follows:
● It has an RF frequency range of 450-470 MHz.
● The typical transmit/receive gain is at 15.5 / 25 dB.
● The receive figure of SKY66119-11 stands at 13.3 dB.
● The saturated output power stands at 30.5 dBm.
● THe supply voltage figure is 3.6V.
● PA/LNA bypass mode available.
● Can be availed in a packaging of 28-pin MCM 6 x 6 x 1.05mm.
It is a high performance front-end module that offers a complete T/R chain with T/R switches. This device’s transmit chain has a +30.5 dBm output. The device receives chain has a LNA (Low-Noise Amplifier) with a 1.3dB noise figure (NF) along with 15.5dB gain. The module also comes with a shut-down mode, a LNA bypass mode, and a PA bypass mode for minimizing power consumption. It is mounted in a 6 x 6mm Multi-Chip Module, 28-pin SMT (Surface Mount Technology) package that permits highly manufacturable low-cost solution.
This module was designed with respect to designs and products from Texas Instruments and Silicon Labs. In integration with partner platforms, the SKY66119-11 is suitable enough to cater present day demands for cost-effective, low-power, and long range solutions.
Filed Under: News