IBASE Technology INc. recently introduced new UPC series Panel PCs for smart retail applications. These panel PCs measure 21.5-inch and are completely fanless. Featuring a full flat bezel design along with a 192 x 1080 IPS LCD and capacitive touch screen, these PCs work on gesture touch and multi-touch functionalities.
Fig. 1: IBASE Technology Inc. Waterproof Panel PCs
These IBASE PCs also score high in terms of sealed housing and reliability, the IP65 rating assure their waterproof resistance. On power front, the panels feature intel processor platforms varying from entry to performance level.
● The UPC-7210 integrates with 7th generation Intel® Core™ processors.
● The UPC-6210 gets loaded with either Intel Atom Processor E3825 or Intel Celeron Processor J1900.
● The UPC-7210 comes with one USB 2.0, extra HDMI, DP Graphics, four USB 3.0, two Gigabit Ethernet, up to 32GB DDR4 support, and 24VDC input.
● Au contraire, the UPC-6210 comes with one USB 2.0, additional VGA and DP interface, Windows 7 OS, two mPCle slots, 4GB DDR3L memory, and one Gigabit Ethernet.
● Common elements includes 12VDC input, 64GB SSD storage, OS support for WIndows 10, VESA mounting, mPCle for mSATA, optional wireless solution, and support for Linux Kernel 4+.
In Maker’s Words
Wilson Lin, the director of IBASE Product Planning Department, adds, “Our visually-appealing UPC panel PCs are aimed to enhance customer experience in retail and catering environments such as convenience stores, department stores, airports, cinemas, and specialty stores. These high-performance and low-power systems are designed for long-term use and have no problem operating in ambient temperatures up to 50 degrees Centigrade.”
Filed Under: News