Intel Optane H10 Memory is a combination of Intel QLC 3D NAND storage and Intel Optane Memory, designed to provide a personalized computing experience for users. It comes with a new performance level and much larger storage capacity.
The Intel Optane H10 Memory is ideally suited for professionals, everyday users, content creators, media creators, and gamers.
The Intel Optane H10 Memory is equipped with several storage technologies with revolutionary memory capability over a single M.2 2280 form factor. The M.2 form factor is versatile and works with everything ranging from traditional desktops to lighter notebooks, thin notebooks, and so forth.
The Intel Optane H10 Memory is also ideal for mini PCs, AIOs, and several others. It offers system responsiveness with excellent storage capacities and accelerating what is most used right from regular everyday tasks that manage bigger media, as well as gaming files and other applications.
● Non-operating temperature range going from -40° to +85 °C
● The operating temperature range going from 0° to 70 °C
● Power ratings: 3.3V supply rail, Deep sleep/L1/2 PCLe low-power LInk state): <15mW
● Latency – Read: 6.5μs; Write: 18μs
● M.2 2280-S3-M form factor
● PCle 3.0 x4 with NVMe interface
● Capacities: 16GB Intel Optane memory + 256GB Intel QLC 3D NAND 32GB Intel Optane memory + 512GB Intel QLC 3D NAND; and 32GB Intel Optane memory + 1TB intel® 3D NAND
● Performance: QD2 4KB Random R/W – Up to 55K/55K IOPs; QD1 4KB random R/W (up to 32K/30K IOPs) and Sequential R/W (up to 2400/1800MB/s)