Last date for the submission of project is Jun 15, 2014. Once the contest ends our teams will judge each entry carefully. The shortlisted projects will be published on EG. The result will be announced on July 1, 2014 on Engineers Garage’s FB page and winner will also receive an e-mail regarding the same. Please ensure you provide a valid E-mail id.
1. Summary of the Project
2. Step by Step Process of Making the Project (With Pictures)
3. Circuit Diagram
4. Source Code
5. PCB Design
6. Working Video
7. Any other required files
• The write up should be original and in English language only.
• Submitted work should not be previously published (This does not include the work published on personal blogs).
• Copyright remains with the author. First Electronics Rights will remain with EngineersGarage. However, should your piece be published again, we request an acknowledgement stating that the piece was first published at EngineersGarage. The website reserves the rights to archive and anthologize your work – electronically and in print.
• Content that is covered by Intellectual Property rights like photographs, schematics, files, and videos, you agree to specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with EngineersGarage (“IP License”).
• Ensure that you have included all the necessary files like description, images, video, circuit, code, etc.
A cash prize of USD 200 (Or INR 12000) will be awarded to the best project.
All the shortlisted entries will be published on EG and then further judged upon the response of the community. Along with this, the entries will be judged on the basis of the following criteria: idea of the project, creativity, completeness, clarity, ingenuity and quality of presentation as mentioned by EngineersGarage.