Renesas Electronics Corporation, one of the leading suppliers of highly developed semiconductor solutions, recently introduced 3 Programmable power management ICs that provide highest power efficacy and smallest possible for print for application of processes and tablets and Smartphones. The 3 products are ISL91302B, ISL91301A, and ISL91301B PMICs. This pm I sees will also be in capability to deliver power to AI processes industrial microprocessors and FPGAs. These are also ideal for empowering the supply rails in optical transceiver, avoid raindrop networking, industry, and, as well as solid state drives (SSDs).
The vice president of Core Power Solution Division Of Renesas Electronics Corporation, Mark Downing, said, “ Smartphone and tablet application process require small footprint power supplies and higher output current and efficiency to maximize battery life. The ISL91302B and ISL91301A/B BMI sees offer designers everything they need to solve the toughest PCB layout challenges, dynamically scale performance, and extend battery runtime.” Now let’s talk about key features of these products:
Main features of ISL91302B PMIC:
● It can be availed in 3 factor reconfigurable options for 2 or 1 output rails. You can choose between dual phase, triple phase and Quad phase.
● The solution sizes are quite small that go down to 7 mm x 10 mm for a 4 phase design.
● The input supply voltage range goes from 2.5 V to 5.5 V.
● The range of SPI Programmable vout goes from 0.3 to 2 V.
● R5 modulator architecture brings a balance between smooth face and current loads dropping and adding for efficient optimisation of power
● It also offers 75 μA current for discontinuous current mode.
Main features of ISL91301A and ISL91301B PMICs:
● It can be availed in two factor reconfigurable options, the ISL91301A dual face with 3 output rails configured as 2 + 1 + 1 phase. The other one is ISL91301B single phase and 4 output rails configured as 1 + 1 + 1 + 1 phase.
● 4A per phase for 2.8 V to 5.5 V supply of voltage.
● 3A purpose for 2.5 volt to 5.5 volt supply of voltage.
● The solution size is small that goes down to 7 mm x 10 mm for a 4 phase design.
● It also offers independent scaling of dynamic voltage for every single output.
● The rate of SPI Programmable vout goes from 0.3 volts to 2 volts.
Filed Under: News