· CIRCUIT DIAGRAM OF LINE FOLLOWER ROBOT
Check the Circuit Diagram Tab
· CIRCUIT CONNECTIONS
1. There are three sensors. They are connecter with microcontroller P89V51RD2BN as
a. Left sensor= Pin P0.2
b. Middle sensor=Pin P0.1
c. Right sensor=Pin P0.0
2. Motor driver IC L293 gets four inputs from P89V51RD2BN as
3. Left side motor is M1 and right side motor is M2.
· IMP GUIDLINES
(1. Usually three sensors cannot provide sufficient accuracy because if one sensor fails to detect a line, robot will be out of the track.
The most efficient solution is to increase the number of sensors. This change can change the program more complex.
The best way is to use more sensors and use the program of three sensors given below. Let us see how this is possible.
Suppose we wish to use three sensors (l1, l2, l3) on left side, two sensors (m1, m2 )at middle and three sensors (r1, r2, r3) on right side.
Now left sensor= l1+l2+l3
+ shows Boolean or operation.
Now eight sensors can be represented using three sensors only and the given code can be used. Such arrangement will improve the accuracy of the robot.
(2. Assume black line to be followed in white area.
Analyse the track to be followed. If it does not contain the missing lines than when all the sensors shows white area, it means robot has gone out of the track. At such condition provide the reverse motion to robot so robot will automatically detect the find the line again. If you will not provide reverse motion, you may have to face penalty. Using this idea you can avoid it.