To optimize work efficiency and portability, Samsung has introduced a new flagship detector, the AccE Glass-Free Detector. The AccE Glass-Free Detector recently received 510(k) clearance from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for commercial use in the USA.
“Being at the forefront of advancing healthcare imaging, we have recognized the need for new solutions that enhance both patient and user comfortability,” said David Legg, VP, Head of Boston Imaging. “From the ER to the OR, our Glass-Free Detector exhibits reliability in versatile environments to help get the job done — and done well.”
The AccE Glass-Free Detector was designed to deliver high-resolution images of a digital detector, while offering exceptional user and patient benefits,
- Lightweight design: Weighs approximately 4.5 pounds, which is 27% lighter than the conventional model
- Clear visibility: Exhibits a 76% DQE, leading the market in glass-less panel technology
- Functionality: Features a non-glass flexible panel with center engraving to position a patient, a side chamfer to ease lifting, and a rear grip to support transportation
- High load allowance: Holds up to 881 pounds of surface load and 441 pounds of patient load
- Dust and water resistant: Enables users to employ the detector with confidence in fast-paced environments
Samsung persistently works to help professionals by developing best-in-class imaging technology that optimizes functionality. The AccE Glass-Free Detector can be used on the AccE GM85 mobile Digital Radiography system and is coming soon to the AccE GC85A.
Filed Under: Components, Digital, Medical Electronics, News