Micron 2210 QLC Solid-State Drives (SSDs) combine the fast NVMe™ performance and Micron’s leadership in QLC value to offer flash capabilities at HDD-like price points and capacities. In addition to the high-density, cost-efficient QLC architecture, the Micron 2210 QLC SSD includes custom dynamic write acceleration, smart power efficiencies, and advanced security with TCG Opal 2.0 and Pyrite 2.0. Offered in the popular M.2 form factor, the 2210 SSD includes end-to-end data path protection, power loss signal support, and secure firmware.
To combat advanced security threats, the Micron 2210 SSD delivers enhanced client-technology security features and capabilities to protect your data, with TCG Opal 2.0 and Pyrite 2.0. Micron’s end-to-end security expertise in hardware and software development gives you confidence that your data is safe. Through many generations of development and OEM-level testing, Micron has developed a mature hardware and software stack for SSDs so you can trust that they will quickly run through your validation testing gauntlet.
The Micron 2210 SSD bridges the gap between the low cost of hard drives and the performance, reliability, low power, and security of SSDs. It changes the game by bringing advanced SSD capabilities at HDD-like price points.
- Provides an affordable way to transition client storage from disk to flash
- Robust security to keep data safe
- AES 256-bit encryption
- Provides solid capacity and solid performance
- Power-loss protection (data at rest)
- Host-controlled thermal management
- Dynamic write acceleration
- RAIN & S.M.A.R.T.
- TCG Opal 2.0 or Pyrite 2.0
- Micron storage executive management tool
- The Micron 2210 QLC SSDs are ideal for performance-sensitive client applications where HDDs can’t keep up
- PCIe Gen3 x4, NVMe 1.3 interface
- M.2: 22x80mm form factor
- Random read (IOPS) 150K to 265K
- Random write (IOPS) 260K to 320K
- Sequential read (MB/s) 2,200
- Sequential write (MB/s) 1,070 to 1,800
- Endurance (TBW) of 180TB to 720TB
- 2 MTTF (million hours)
- < 2.5mW sleep/PS4 power
- < 400mW active idle power
- < 4,000mW active read power
- 0 to +70°C operating temperature
- M.2, 80mm x 22mm x 3.8mm
Sponsored Content by Mouser Electronics
Filed Under: Sponsored Content