TAG Heuer and Intel have revealed the latest, versatile luxury watch named as TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45. The watch has been engineered in collaboration with Intel and features a seamless integration of TAG Heuer’s Swiss watchmaking. Its customisable and modular design keeps the users connected and that too without sacrificing the style quotient.
Discussing the customisation features, it is available with 500 style options. The buyers can choose from 56 different versions, where 11 are standard models while 45 are additional models that can be obtained on request. It can also be personalised with a wide range of modules, horns, bracelets and buckles alongside 30 watch dial options.The new watch has been designed with innovation to keep the users organised and connected on-the-go. Besides, it offers the following features – :
● This all-metal watch supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and near field communications. The users can enjoy tracking workout sessions while navigating a route without being tethered to a smartphone.
● Its display and companion app proactively assist the users to keep them on the track.
● Its built-in near field communications technology allows contactless payments.
● The watch is fitted with a small microphone that helps in voice communication as well as touchscreen capabilities
As far as the specifications are concerned, the watch is equipped with the following – :
● Intel Atom Z34XX processor
● Android Wear 2.0 platform
● 39” AMOLED touchscreen display
● 5 sapphire cover glass and durable titanium case
● More than 24 hours power
● 4GB Memory
● Water Resistance to 5ATM
The TAG Heuer Connected Modular 45 can be availed in satin or polished grade 5 titanium with customisable options at USD1600.
Filed Under: News