Engineers Garage is looking for experienced candidate to manage, maintain, and planning our websites.
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Qualification: Any Graduate
1. Responsible for website management, including planning, analytics, testing, reporting and maintenance.
2. Responsible for bug fixing.
3. Maintain and update appropriate security protocols and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
4. Responsible for design, develop, optimize, and maintain corporate website.
5. Regularly test websites across multiple browsers, operating systems, and devices.
6. Ability to update website content, if needed.
7. Ability to recover hacked website.
1. A deep understanding of all aspects of website management: from hosting, server management, design, development, content management, wire framing and search engine optimization.
2. Expertise in open source CMS like Wordpress, Drupal etc.
3. Experience with PHP/MySQL/Apache on Windows or Linux.
4. Skilled with website hosting on Linux environment
5. Must have experience in creating custom theme based on given HTML.
6. Should have knowledge with popular Drupal Modules (Ubercart, entity API, panels, devel, zen, jQuery update, etc).
7. Excellent MySQL database and drupal database skills.
8. Knowledge of Drupal Database Architecture: Drupal 6 and Drupal 7 versions.
Filed Under: Uncategorized