Littelfuse, Inc., an industrial technology manufacturing company empowering a sustainable, connected, and safer world, has announced the launch of a mining microsite focused on safe and reliable distribution of electrical power in mining operations.
“This new mining-focused microsite centralizes resources to make it more convenient and efficient for mining professionals,” said Debra Jayson, senior marketing manager, Littelfuse Industrial Business.
The new, Littelfuse Mining page provides access to:
- Educational webcast: Earn professional development hours (PDH) credit and learn about the latest electrical codes, how to detect ground faults, what is a resistance grounded system, and the importance of the neutral-grounding resistor (NGR) and ground-check conductor
- White papers: Understand neutral grounding resistor monitoring, decipher what smart relays are telling you and learn how to troubleshoot system errors
- Diagrams: Discover the complexity of typical mines and the products needed for protection
- Video: Find out what the five steps are to improve electrical safety
- Product capabilities brochure: Includes product overviews, key criteria and selection guide for arc flash and fault protection, how to mitigate arc flash, and success stories
- Product data sheets: A comprehensive solution of products to improve mining safety and efficiencies with links to data sheets, manuals, and more
“In the mining industry, hazardous conditions and safety are major focus areas,” added Jayson. “This microsite offers educational material, application information and solutions to help customers safely control and distribute electrical power in mining.”
Filed Under: Applications, Components, Industrial, IoT, News